As parents, especially if this is your first child, you always have questions and concerns. Our For Parents section is here to try and help address some of the more common issues we are often asked as pediatricians
Immunization Schedule An easy to reference online guide to know when your child need immunizations.
Dosage Charts Commonly requested dosage information for over the counter medications.
Lactation Station Nursing information for new parents.
General Parenting Resources
- Healthy Children – American Academy of Pediatrics
- Adventures in Parenting – National Institute of Child and Human Development
- La Leche League
- Allergy Prevention in Children
- Tox Town – Introduction to toxic chemicals and environmental health risks
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Netsmartz.org – How to stay safer on the Internet
- Managing Asthma in a School Environment
- FunfitKids – President’s Council on Physical Fitness & Sports
- Teenage depression – National Institutes of Mental Health